Our Bronchoscopy Certificate of Completion (COC) Program provides comprehensive hands-on experience using basic and advanced bronchoscopy and focuses on transbronchial needle aspiration (TBNA) and endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS). Take these individual courses, or work toward the Certificate of Completion.
1. Complete Online Learning Modules
Supplement, strengthen, and refine your bronchoscopy course work by participating in this intensive online education series. Participate in three modules covering basic and advanced bronchoscopy, TBNA, and EBUS. Access to the learning modules is provided when you purchase the COC Bronchoscopy Learning Modules and Exam Fee.
September 29-October 1
3. Complete Online Portfolio
The portfolio component for bronchoscopy is undergoing redevelopment. Participants will be notified when it becomes available.
4. Pass a Final Comprehensive Assessment Exam
Successful performance on an examination administered at the CHEST Annual Meeting is the final requirement. All previous requirements must be met before taking the exam.
Participants are required to complete the COC program within 3 years.
- Bedside intensivists, hospitalists, pulmonologists, critical care physicians, advanced practice nurses, and respiratory therapists interested in acquiring significant exposure to basic and advanced bronchoscopy skills, as well as a focus on TBNA and EBUS
- Fellowship program directors requiring faculty capability in bronchoscopy to train their fellows
- Those interested in providing a highly immersive, structured, and professionally produced bronchoscopy training program in their own institutions
For more information: