CHEST’s Innovation, Simulation, and Training Center is a state-of-the-art education facility for delivering clinical education in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine. This one-of-a-kind training center includes:
- A 3,200 square-foot auditorium, with up-to-date technology offering the ideal setting for educational lectures and forums
- Group breakout rooms for problem solving and peer exchange
- Six simulation training labs designed to mirror real ICU suites
- A wet lab that enhances the robust experience of simulation training
- Amenities to enhance your learning experience: wet and dry labs, cold storage to accommodate cadaver use, equipment sterilization, and more
Our clinical education program is internationally recognized and accredited. We hold Accreditation With Commendation from the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, placing us in the highest tier of continuing medical education providers. As the first medical association to receive accreditation from the Society for Simulation in Healthcare, we are a leader in providing cutting-edge education.